An authentic renovation tile with its heritage lozenge pattern
The Montchanin tile is the worthy heir to the very first interlocking tiles built in the middle of the 19th Century.
Its central lozenge and lower triangle divert rainwater and protect the interlocks.
Montchanin is very popular for renovation projects, because it fits with many models of similar kind, manufactured during decades since the 1850’s. Its
«retro» look also makes it quite popular on modern constructions.
- A true renovation tile with a "retro" look
- Flexible application thanks to its 4cm variable gauge
- Interlocks guaranteed to be completely compatible with most traditional lozenge-patterned tiles
- New fixing mechanism: can now be nailed or screwed in and used on cladding
- HT length : 412
- HT width : 240
- Longitudinal Pure (mm) : 320 à 360
- Nb tile m2 : 13,5
- Unit weight : 3
- Weight m2 : 41