Fluid design perfect for renovations in northern France
The Flamande PV is the only true flat interlocking tile with a variable gauge. It finds its origin in the great tile tradition of northern France and Belgium.
Its «S» shape underlines the elegance and refinement of northern roofs and contributes to a new level of harmonious roof design.
Perfectly water resistant, even on shallower slopes, the Flamande PV is the answer to renovation problematic under the harsh weather conditions of Flanders climates.
- Combines the technical sophistication of modern tiling with the traditional look of old pantiles
- The only true pantile with a variable 2.5cm gauge
- Its 2 nail holes ensure optimum fixing
- Waterproofing makes it suitable for shallow-pitched roofs
- HT length : 437
- HT width : 266
- Longitudinal Pure (mm) : 325 à 350
- Nb tile m2 : 14,1
- Unit weight : 3,3
- Weight m2 : 46,6